- Activities to establish the social standing of interior planners
- Training and education of interior planners
- Activities to enable interior planners to socialize and network
- Gather and provide information in respect of interior planning, and publish it in bulletin, etc.
- Hold training sessions, lecture meetings, study tours, exhibitions, etc.
- Prizes and commendations for people who have made contributions to the Association
- Comprehensive and specialist surveys and research on interior design
- Support, guidance, and advice in respect of design, planning, and supervision business
- Maintain interior design business standards, specifications, etc.
- Establish and safeguard intellectual property rights
- Commission activities relating to the above, disseminate the knowledge necessary for such activities, and raise awareness of techniques
- Other activities necessary in order to accomplish the goals of the Association